You plan to move to the Philippines? Wollen Sie auf den Philippinen leben?

There are REALLY TONS of websites telling us how, why, maybe why not and when you'll be able to move to the Philippines. I only love to tell and explain some things "between the lines". Enjoy reading, be informed, have fun and be entertained too!

Ja, es gibt tonnenweise Webseiten, die Ihnen sagen wie, warum, vielleicht warum nicht und wann Sie am besten auf die Philippinen auswandern könnten. Ich möchte Ihnen in Zukunft "zwischen den Zeilen" einige zusätzlichen Dinge berichten und erzählen. Viel Spass beim Lesen und Gute Unterhaltung!


Visitors of germanexpatinthephilippines/Besucher dieser Webseite.Ich liebe meine Flaggensammlung!

free counters

Google

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Bad days

Bad days

inmyopinionIN MY OPINION
KLAUS DORING

Well, one of my expatriate friends here in the Philippines admired the “Five Tibetans Monks”. I mean – not the personalities… . Every morning, my friend does these exercises entitled “Five Tibetans Monks”. Since my friend started with that, he hasn’t become sick any more. He also felt mentally balanced. I can’t guarantee it. He kept on swearing it to me.
Another (German) friend, meanwhile 75 years “young” can’t enjoy his breakfast without first jogging for an hour or even more starting at 5 a.m. If he’s not able to practice it, he becomes moody, intolerable, aggressive and frustrated. Bad days…!
Others have to swim three times a day. Good for those, who have a swimming pool or live near a beach or sea shore.
I love a glass of red wine (don’t get me wrong: I said ONE glass!), a good book (what ever that means for you, my dear reader!), and relaxing (old!) classical music. So, each one of us is looking for his or her special ways on being comfortable.
But, some of our dear fellow creatures can’t really get some peace. They heave a sigh and utter a groan all day long! The Five Tibetans Monks have been blurred. Jogging is unhealthy; green tea is putting out and forces ill-feeling; swimming in a pool supports logical ring worms! Heaven forbid!
I’m sure, my red wine is never digestible and instead reading a good book while listening relaxing music weigh heavily upon our minds.
A couple of years ago I met an expatriate who loved to swing a pendulum to and fro. Billy occupied himself with astrology and the esoteric. I will never forget one of his first questions regarding my birth time. He warned me immediately: “Days followed by full moon periods are very bad for you!” This was something new for me. To be honest, I really don’t care about such stuff. Sorry! I messed up with Billy. Sayang! He was a really good friend.
I traveled a lot. I stayed in more than 60 countries. I experienced in some Western countries, that travel agencies recommended trips to Mexico for “Leos” or to Turkey for “Capricorns”. I went to both countries and didn’t feel anything wrong or bad. I estimated roughly, which dramatic misjudgements, accidents, and sickness outbreaks or losses have happened in my life during days followed by full moon periods.
Which day is today? I always write most of my columns for this daily and my websites on Saturdays. It’s really a great day. Joking apart: allow me to quote Th. Campell (Lochiel’s Warning), “Coming events cast their shadows before”. Bad days for most all places on this globe and its people right now. “Mourning becomes Elektra!” – as E.O. Neill entitled his drama stage play…. But, we should never stop praying for peace!
+++
Comments, suggestions, questions? Email me: doringklaus@gmail.com or follow me in Facebook or Twitter or visit www.german expatinthephilippines.blogspot. com or www.klausdorings classicalmusic.blogspot.com.

No comments: